Friday 8 October 2010

Sketching



Yesterday I throughly enjoyed the drawing lesson that took place. I didn't  realise we were going to be having lessons in drawing, however my first project set is on animation. I felt yesterday that having lectures on sketching is essential in creating my station ident to help me design it.

Our lecturer advised to start drawing anything frequently and so today I sat and drew a Jack Wills bag in my room. Since our station ident is about ourselves,- I am interested in fashion so thought this is relevant to my animation project. Since I have no qualifications in art, I thought this would be a good place to start!  I have incorporated it into my blog as follows.






Today, I also had my tutorial in which I found very useful, because I now know what Im doing in my coursework! The most challenging part of the course so far is learning how to use the animation software, but i'm sure I will get the hang of it! Tomorrow I am going to start researching for assignment one. So far I am taken to Reverse Engineering and Market Research-however I have a lot of studying to do!






1 comment:

  1. Nice storyboards on previous post. Wouldn't let me comment on that post for some reason

    ReplyDelete