Tuesday 1 March 2011

Wire frame

I have been having a good think about what the content of my portfolio will be in order to come up with an effective wire frame. My design I think will be based on  black and white so that the content stands out. For my home page I think I will have half of me in the left hand corner then options to view my portfolio on the right. For example:



These are ideas I have been doodling..........

I have been thinking about content and I love photography so I am going to focus on that in my website. I also enjoy drama so will content for that. A few websites I have visit such as Jack Johnson, Paulo Nutini have incorporated cool illustration so I may do the same in my website. For example I was once in the play My Fair Lady and may illustrate this. Today I have doodled and I may use this some how.......



Other collages I have come up with I may use in my gallery to reflect an arty side.....



No comments:

Post a Comment