Wednesday 17 October 2012

3rd year Multimedia CLIENT Project

For Assignment one (Internal Client) I am to design a 45 second advert for NTU Advanced Textiles Research Group (ATRG).

We have been given three choices to choose what advert we will produce. I have decided to choose Moving Image Brief 3. That is "What we have already done: Documenting.

I have decided to choose this because I think I will make a better success at it rather than the futuristic brief and facility brief.

I think I will be able to produce a "slick, stylish" video documenting existing achievements of the group.

Options available to me include examining existing products that have come to market as a result of the research conducted by the group. Another option is examining the technical breakthroughs achieved through the research of the group. Entwining the two together may be a decent idea.

CONTEMPORARY STYLISH FRESH ARE KEY ELEMENTS TO MY ADVERT.



  • I want my advert to be punchy
  • Change the clips in pace... as well as the sound
  • Tag Lines or distinctive creative styles are all more likely to be impact
  • focus closely on the brand news, with the use of voice-overs, showing the product, and demonstrations of the product in use.
  • Structure of the ad is KEY
  • A storyline creates a scenario  to which your audience can relate. Adding brand elements into the scenario allows the audience to connect with the brand.
  • A storyline is an effective way to deliver brand messages in a meaningful and memorable way.

My idea of a story line is using HISTORY since i am to document what I have done so far.


TAGLINES:
 Believe it Don't dream it
Establish to Discover
History was the start, Now is the future.

Future textiles: http://www.switched.com/2010/07/15/design-concepts-advances-in-textiles/

Timeline of clothing and textiles technology





OTHER RESEARCH ELECTRONIC CLOTHING TEXTILES

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_7i-xGztQc





EDITING AND CAMERA TECHNIQUES I LIKE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYY3TLn1kuw&feature=related








No comments:

Post a Comment