Monday 19 March 2012

Finalised choice of film for Depict.

On Friday I did my pitch, and have decided to choose my first idea which is about a young man who finds a key. The film has an underlying meaning referring to a parable. I suggested using the parable 'life is about the journey not the destination".
I have been doing some doing research and have found a more suitable parable:
" For a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin - real life. But there was always som obstacle in the way, something to be got trough first, some unfinished business, time to be served, a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that that these obstacles were my life."
-FR. ALFRED D'SOUZA
 This is obviously quite a long quote and so I will use a voice over.

 I have been brain storming some camera angles/ shots I can use in my film and have found these:







I like the camera angles on these images and I will include them in my film. The location will be in portugal and so the weather will be sunny and warm so I should be able to incorporate this into my film.

No comments:

Post a Comment