Thursday 15 March 2012

LAST PROJECT OF SECOND YEAR...DEPICT

My last project of the year is a 90 second drama. I have recently had to come up with three different ideas in which I can film. Tomorrow is the first pitch.
The first idea is based on life is not about the destination but the journey. This will be the message to the audience, however will be portrayed through a story about a young man.
The second idea is based on that time is a gift of life and should not be wasted. Life should be loved and lived. This is the message I want to get over to the audience.
The third idea is based on a documentary genre about footballers. Ex professional footballers will be interviewed and asked questions on current football today such as, if footballers get payed to much and has the behaviour of footballers changed in today's society.
Tomorrow I will pitch my ideas to see what the lecturers say.

No comments:

Post a Comment