Tuesday 4 October 2011

And so it begins....second year!

Blimey, the summer has flown I really have had a great one! I have been away travelling to Cambodia and Thailand however i became very ill and ended up in Portugal to recover! Today I had my first lecture/seminar for moving image, my chosen pathway choice. Our first project for DP3 is to produce a short sequence called MALac. I have offered to be directer for this short script that has been written to get us back into the role of uni! Our first major project is to make an advertisement...."Say something political" which should be interesting! I am pretty happy we are to work independently on this project to give me the chance to improve my skills especially in the camera and editing department....I am absolutely hopeless at it.
This week my goals are to...
>Come up with some fresh ideas for MALac
>Get thinking about ideas for my advertisement.

No comments:

Post a Comment