Monday 10 October 2011

Context 2, Getting some contacts!

Today I have been busy ringing up Moving Image Companies in order to start building up some contacts for my report for the first coursework. Tomorrow morning i am going to be emailing MPC which is a pretty cool company in London for some work experience and to see if they can give me some feedback. A small company I will be contacting is Daylight which is also a moving image company located in Manchester said also to write to them to help me.

Since I need to be thinking about building up a portfolio i have rang up the National Film and Tv school since they need a production assistant to help film in London for a few days in October. I am also going to try and get some experience at easter too. I really want to end up becoming a directer for television programmes and so thought it wise to start at going down the production assistant route!

No comments:

Post a Comment