Sunday 9 October 2011

Idea for Say Something Political!

hmmm well this week I have been researching and having a look what I could possibly do for this assignment and have decided on going down the student fees route since it is pretty current and already have a significant amount of knowledge on the subject. For location wise I can film in Nottingham and I am surrounded by students who will hopefully be willing to be in my advertisement. However I have got to get a few people to help me with camera work etc. I will be basing the film on why students should have to pay so much money to compensate for the governments downfall. I have the idea of showing a more well off student and another student who cannot possibly afford to go to uni since its gone up to 9 grand.

No comments:

Post a Comment