Monday 31 October 2011

Finalised storyboard

The other day I had to pitch a ten minute presentation to show my class three different ideas I had for "say something political". And so they came up with a few suggestions to improve my film.

1. I am going to go with the first idea, (there is more to life than handjobs)

2. Instead of having clips of extreme close ups of typing, playing games etc I am going to have a story line, however I have to stick to the close ups of the hand typing etc otherwise, there will be no point to my slogan! And so The film will start with an alarm going off very loud, and a boy climbing out of bed. I am going to reflect his life revolves around media and social technology. This will give the advert a PROGRESSION instead of just random clips sequenced together.

3. The advert will in black and white apart from shot 9 where this will in colour to reflect that there is more to life than technology. This will hopefully give the advert CONTRAST and a bit of variety and will be totally unique.

4. The music, I have not quite decided yet! But i am thinking about joining the music with the pace of the advert to create movement.




No comments:

Post a Comment