Saturday 9 March 2013

Decision on final edit for external client, Pure Planners

After reviewing what my tutor has suggested and the needs of my client, I have decided to go with the edit with the play doh. However to make sure the edit is professional means I have to reshoot most of the film again which is very time consuming since the majority of the film is stop motion, apart from the interval framing. My tutor has said this needs doing. And so I have had a busy few days reshooting the play doh scene and all of the stop motion. To give a professional outcome I have had to reshoot using a studio so that the lighting throughout the stop motion is consistant and stays the same. With the previous edit each shot constantly changed lighting from  light to dark making the outcome of the film look "naf". I have kept with the same drawings and effects because my client really liked them however have had to do it again. Another comment from my tutor was to change the voice over to a male and instead of using myself.

I am halfway there and I want to get this done by tuesday because i need to get on with my artefacts. I will be uploading the final edit in a couple of days fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment