Monday 11 March 2013

Final edit!

Last week was exceptionally busy for me since I have had to reshoot the whole advert and change the voice over to a male. i have been having some very late nights. I am very happy with the final edit and so is my client. The advert has a quirky style however I feel it looks more professional. I have improved the inconsistant lighting by using a studio, remodelling the play doh men and scenes and voice over. I have incorporated lots of techniques displaying my skills for moving image. I feel they work well together  without looking disjointed. I have stuck to my brief being a one minute film. I have also used the same theme and logos used on the website in the film.

It product for the client is due in at the end of this week so I have put it on facebook for any thoughts anyone has to improve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment